Submitted by: David K.
* All parts of your vehicle can be destroyed. Take advantage of this to make it
impossible to harm an enemy.
* He is agile as not one? Blow up one or two wheels and we’ll talk about it again.
* These weapons hurt? It would be a shame if they came to break prematurely.
-=Aim for weaknesses=-
* Generators, boxes of ammunition and cans of petrol are weak points not to neglect
on a vehicle.
* Less resistant than the cockpit and occasionally highlighted, they can hurt the
vehicle, and if it survives, half of its chassis is already scrapped. Be sure not
to be too close at the time of the explosion.
* Imagine for a moment that you are in Car, without wheels or weapons to defend
you. You are surrounded by the entire enemies team that is within 3 meters of
you to kill you.
* Quite to die, so much try to take one or two with you in the grave.
* Holding the Reverse (above the Enter key) pressed starts the self-destruct
sequence of your vehicle. A red light flashes in your cockpit.
* After 5 seconds, the rest of your vehicle explodes, inflicting immense damage
in a small radius. -As long as your attacker has a melee machine or completely
stupid not to see the red light, there is a good chance that it is cooked and
that you have a see even several free kills.
* Technical wholesale guns. You’re slow. The enemy is tracking you down.
You have unimaginable power per shell. It’s time to peek-a-boo.
* The peek-a-boo is a technique used to take by surprise at a turning player.
* You are not far from a street corner.
The enemy arrives at any leg by the said corner.
* You know what you have to do when it happens. Once the shot (s) is realized,
take advantage of the confusion to either relocate or complete the.
* Technique of filling. You are in bad condition, unarmed, unlike your bored
team in a corner? The bait.
* You stand before the enemy and make sure that he notices you.
Use your durability or speed to bring your prey directly to your poles so
that they reduce it to dust.
How to Make Easy Money / Profit:
Written by JK (K17)
A full guide about how to make money/profit in Crossout.
There are a lot of guides and posts on reddit about how to make money/profit
but in this one i will simplify it so that you don´t spend 30 minutes reading it.
Sell all the crates you win in missions/daily reward , if you open them you are
probably going to get a item much cheaper than the crate. Play Safe.
If you don´t play all time you can sell your fuel , you are not going to need it
if you just play some hours. But if you only play raids , you can keep the fuel.
If you don´t have sufecient money to craft you can sell your copper too,
afterall , you are not going to need it.
Sell your scrap and try to do it fast because right now (28/7/2017) the price
of scrap if getting bigger because there is more players. I played this game
before it was on Steam and scrap was a lot cheaper. Before it was on Steam ,
I sold 1000 scrap for 38$ , right now the price is 78$.
Sell wires and eletronics if you don´t need them.
Some items like (fuel/wire/copper/eletronics/scrap) change prices a lot , during
those changes you can try to buy a lot of x10 materials and after the price change
sell it in x100.Mind the sales tax.
If you have money and materials needed you can craft items. If you don´t want to
spend money renting a workbench you can follow the steps mentioned before. If
you have money but you don´t have the materials you can invest in materials
(only if you have a decent amount of money).