Final Fantasy XV – Windows Edition Cheats
Final Fantasy XV – Windows Edition
Submitted by: David K.
First, you need to beat the game.
Make sure you have a save file for Chapter 15
(maybe several wouldn’t be a bad idea).
* Load your Chapter 15 save after beating the game.
* Kill Ifrit again, and enter the throne room.
* Warp from the throne room down to Ardyn.
* Warp repeatedly to reach the building balcony.
* Warp to the Magitek Engine situated near the invisible wall.
* Warp to the tree to go to the balcony again.
* Turn left at the end of the balcony, and head east.
* Turn left and go north at the wall you see.
* Jump over the rubble.
* When you wind up on the street, run to the sleeping lodge.
* Open the lodge door.
* Fight Ardyn around this area until he has about 3/4ths of his
health – when he starts using magic, and won’t warp away.
* Press “X,” and wait for Ardyn’s attacks to end.
* Select “No,” and attack Ardyn repeatedly.
* Press X again after you’ve done some major damage.
* Repeat these steps until the cutscene starts.
* Wait for the cutscene to end, and until Armiger starts.
* Select “Yes” when the floating swords appear.
* Go through with resting.
* Move up above Insomnia.
* Load your latest quick save.
* Save your file.
* Use Umbra to go to Altissia.
* Ride the gondola to make the menu work again.
* Save a final “God Mode” save.