Garden of the Sea Cheats
Garden of the Sea
Submitted by: David K.
Useful Tips and Tricks:
Written by Netty
These are a list of tips and tricks that I found while playing
the game. There are spoilers.
* Instead of travelling back and forth to water plants, build a
put a bird bath next to them to fill up the water can.
* Stack stones (stone path recipe) to build a structure that you
can set things on top.
* You can store shelves within shelves.
* When you travel to an island, you can get back home by simply
selecting it from the same menu that you save and exit the game.
* You can stand on a table to reach things.
Bring it with you if you need to.
* When it comes to using compost and seeds, sometimes it’s better to
dump them out of the bag on a wood surface like your house floor
or a walkway.
* If you like the colour of a pet, bring it to the point where it
wants to nest to keep it. Take a picture before that point if
you don’t want a picture above it’s head)
* If use the hoe when a plant is still young, you will harvest a
smaller version of it.
* You can put fences up to keep animals to a certain area.
Note: if a new animal comes that you didn’t expect, it may not be
in the fenced area. I believe if you don’t feed it at the beginning,
it will eventually leave.
* So you don’t loos fish on your line, let the fish run when it tries
to and real in when it doesn’t.
-=Disposing of things=-
* Pictures go on the garbage can (garbage can purchased from the
vendor, camera in the broken down house by the vendor). If a
picture gets stuck, move the garbage can and the picture will
* Empty recycle and grass bags go in the recycle
(build the recycle using recipe).