ComixPlay #1: The Endless Incident Cheats
ComixPlay #1: The Endless Incident
Submitted by: David K.
Tips and Tricks:
Written by [LBB] Morix
* Always keep an eye on Tom’s health. If he starts to get low, make sure Nightingale
is there for healing, or just swap him out until you can arrange a more favorable
battlefield to come back to.
* Any time you see a monster with Defense bonuses, use Nebula’s ability on Tom to
take it away. Doing this really helps in the long run.
* Attack and Defense bonuses carry over from one wave to the next. Abilities that
characters can use on themselves or others do not. Don’t use abilities that last
for several turns right before killing the last monster of a wave, because the
remaining time you have on it will be lost.
* Holding down the right mouse button on a monster will show you its stats and
attacks. Take note if it can attack a row, column, or another pattern and then
arrange your heroes accordingly.
* Use positioning to your advantage. Positions 5 and 9 grant Attack bonuses to
whomever is standing in the right spot, this is the only way for Forcer to
gain Attack so it comes in handy.
* On some levels you can fire lasers or rockets from the Paladin (the Solar
Defenders ship) and hit all enemies. The damage this does is based on the
current Attack bonus of the character calling for the strike, so be sure to
save it for someone with a large Attack.
* Don’t forget about Nebula’s healing shield. It helps keep Tom in the fight
when Nightingale’s run out of her big heals.
* Don’t bother with Tom’s “Make Someone Else Play Next” special ability. It’s a
waste of a turn for Tom who could be dealing damage or buffing Defense.