Endless Legend Cheats
Submitted by: David K.
Activating Modding Tools:
You will have to enter a special command in order to enable these tools:
“enablemoddingtools” in the launch options of Steam for Endless Legend
(right click, “Properties”, “General tab, “Set Launch Options” button).
Warning: Steam achievements and multiplayer sessions are not available
when these tools are enabled.
Once you’ve done that, launch a game, press tilde key or enter (to
activate the chat which is actually the console) and enter /?:
this should give you access to several cheats.
Note: Cheats are case sensitive.
If you just type in /ShowMeTheResources without any context it gives you
999 over every strategic and luxury resource along with 890 pearls and 9k
Useful Tips & Tricks:
* Explore a lot to scout nice areas to colonize.
* Building a city on anomalies can yield approval bonuses along with the
other anomaly bonuses.
* Consider using specific heroes and city locations to specialize some cities
(for example a city in a forest with lots of industry combined with a wild
walker hero governor with industry boost and industry artifact or a city
with lots of science and a vaulter or ardent mage hero governor and a
science artifact) get to know your heroes there are interesting differences
* Expand as much as possible while keeping disapproval manageable.
* Remember population is power.
* Retrofit obsolete armies and equip the best gear possible.
* Faction quests are fun, they reveal game lore and give you very useful
buildings and items or heroes. But when doing them keep an eye on your empire
* When producing settlers, no food is produced so you can move all the food
workers to industry to produce them faster. Equip movement enhancing gear on
settlers for faster colonization. Clear the region of hostiles before colonizing,
pacify villages. Have your settler army unit as a separate army from your
scouting army. If an army gets into a battle be sure to uncheck the settler
unit from reinforcements otherwise it will enter combat and commit kamikaze
* A city borough also serves as an extractor if located on a resource.