Freddi Fish And Luther’s Maze Madness Cheats
Freddi Fish And Luther’s Maze Madness
Submitted by: David K.
After having a sandwich eaten by an enemy, quickly press [Escape] button
to skip Freddy’s dialogue. For the next few seconds, you will go through
Level 40: Enter blocked rooms:
On level 40 there are only three kelp seeds. The other rooms are either
blocked or flooded with one-way bubbles. Note: Do not try this when
playing a big game. Try it either with both Junior Helper options or on
a replay. Go into the “big” maze area through the whirlpool. Push the
boulder out of the way. Then, go back and push one of the sponges down
the whirlpool. It should be squirted by the geyser-abalone, then go down
the other teleporting whirlpool, (make sure “spongehead” the shark is out
of the way). Make sure you stop it at the bubbles. Go up to the bubbles
and stop at the sponge. Then go up and into the other room. The first
room is full of green sponges.
You will see that the starfish key unlocks a bubble shield. Go down to
the bottom cave. This is a room that has no sponges, no boulders, quite
a few bonuses, and a magic scepter for a bonus room. Go to the top cave
(look for the exit sign) and enter. You will be back in the first room
again, except next to a starfish key. Go back to the other room and you
can get the bubble. For the bonus room, go right to where the crab starts
and the scepter should appear. Pick it up. Go into the other room and get
the bubble. You can go up to the bonus room door and squish the other
fish. To leave level 40, collect all the kelp seeds.
Freddi apparently uses whirlpools to teleport from one spot to another.
However, the speed of a whirlpool about the size of Freddi could range
from 18 km/h (about 11 mph) to 30 km/h (about 19 mph). That amount of
force could actually hurt a fish Freddi’s size.
Also, whirlpools start under the water and exit at the surface. There
are two vortexes for each teleport and with a whirlpool this usually
does not occur.
Advanced level editor:
Go to any disc and examine its files. Double click the “HEini.exe” file,
then scroll the top menu down to “MAZE.” Underneath it, type Rhettcool,
and on the bottom bar type 1. Save the changes and run the game.
In the level editor, press E to enter a more advanced level editor.
The following levels have the indicated features.
* Levels 1 through 5 do not contain any extra rooms (other than the bonus).
* Levels 6 through 10 do not contain any geysers.
* Levels 11 through 15 do not contain any currents.
* Levels 16 through 20 do not contain any vertical currents.
* Levels 21 through 25 do not contain any up through facing geysers.
* Level 26 has no extra rooms.
* Levels 27 through 30 do not have any horizontal exits (other than the bonus).
* Levels 31 through 35 do not contain any currents, and the only geysers are
on Level 34.
* Levels 36 through 40 do not contain any vertical currents, nor do they
contain any up through facing geysers.
* Levels 41 through 45 do not contain any down through facing geysers, other
than the one in the 3rd room of Level 42, they also do not contain any down
or right currents.
* Level 46 is the last level with any geysers.
* All levels with a four in the one’s digit place (24, 14, 34) have at least
* Levels that are divisible by five (10, 15, 20) all have bonus rooms.
Swim through enemies:
Quickly press [Esc] when an enemy eats a sandwich to bypass Freddy’s dialogue.
You can now swim through enemies for a few seconds.
Freddi apparently uses whirlpools to teleport from one spot to another. However,
the speed of a whirlpool about the size of Freddi could range from 18 km/h (about
11 mph) to 30 km/h (about 19 mph). That amount of force could actually hurt a
fish Freddi’s size. Also, whirlpools start under the water and exit at the surface.
There are two vortexes for each teleport and with a whirlpool this usually does