Gorky 17 Cheats
Press [Shift] + [F10] during game play then type “give me all”. You will get everything,
Hint on the Invisible Creatures:
Submitted by: Rhin0
Near the end of the game you will fight a group of invisible creatures. Here is an easy
way to find their locations: when your turn comes, see where each of your characters can
move. If there is a spot in your character’s move area that is not marked (with green),
that is where you’ll find a creature*. Now simply fire at that spot.
Note: Sometimes you’ll see a blank spot somewhere even if there is no creature there (it
happened to me). I think you can avoid this by verifying that spot with two play.
Hint on beating Messiah:
Submitted by: Rhin0
Here’s a hint on beating that elusive Messiah: Get at least one of your men in
a position diagonal with the position of Messiah (right aside it). When your
turn comes, move that man one square so it will stand directly in front of
Messiah. Fire (it will be hurt this way) and then retreat to your former position.
Repeat as many times as necessary.
Win Every Fight:
Submitted by: rickHH
Start the game with the command-line parameter -760722.
Press [Q] during the fight to win.
(for example “C:Gorky17Gorky.exe -760722”)
* Save often, after each fight.
* Barrels can be your best friends, introduce them to your enemies.
* When you get ammo, disperse it evenly amongst Sullivan, Ovitz, and
Trantigine. If there is any left over, give it to other
teammates you may have. Do the same for medical supplies.
* Melee weapons are not to be neglected! If you pump your axe
skill up to level 9 or 10, it becomes as powerful al the rifle!
Don’t waste ammo finishing off a baddie that had 7 HP left, smack
it with a bat or something.
* Make sure each person has a good variety of weapons, don’t get
stuck with a weapon that’s in the process of recharging and your
only other option is a crowbar. Keep a spare rifle or shotgun
* Keep your characters healthy, use your meds right, and you’ll have
over 90% of health with stuff to spare the whole game.
* Once you find out that an enemy is immune to a certain type of
attack, remember that! Don’t try to shoot a Jet-Elmer with an ion
cannon when you could be healing yourself on account of you having
29 HP left.
* Ammunition is a scarce resource in Odium. Never use an ammunition-
consuming weapon, such as an Uzi, when a non-ammunition-consuming
weapon, such as an axe or a flamethrower, will do the job.
* Joan McFadden is a doctor. Accordingly, she receives a 15 percent
bonus when healing other party members. Always use her to buff up
your party between battles.
* Concentrate on the most dangerous enemy first. It’s normally not
wise to spread the party’s attacks over several different enemies.
Use every person and weapon at your disposal to eliminate the most
dangerous enemy first, then move on the second most dangerous, and
* Save often. You never know when you’ll take a wrong turn into an
unwinnable battle. It’s nice to be able to fall back on a recently
saved game and then take a different route.
Console Cheat Commands Guide:
Writen by Bacon
This will allow you to have access to the console for the game (not just for cheats).
-=Activating the console=-
To activate the console, we need to put something in the target box/advanced launch
options of Gorky 17.
There are two methods on how you can do this.
* Either right click on the shortcut (or make one) of gorky17.exe and in the target
box you are going to want to press space after the ” and put in – anch760722 760722
and hit apply
* Right click on the game in steam and go to properties, in the general tab at
the very bottom where it says launch options simply put – anch760722 760722
* Now you have access to the debug console (~ key)
* When in game press this and type in a command
I’ve not tested all of the commands but heal myself. Feel free to try and test them.
Heal – heal the selected character up to 100%. Doesn’t work on Medusa.
Help – you will be given a list of available commands
Index – you will be given a list of available commands
“Q” = Skip fight
“V” = Win battle
“G” = Lose fight
“J” and “H” = Zoom in and out camera
“C” = Game creators and translators
“F11” = Pause
“F5” (hold) = Hide heroes and monsters
“F6” (hold) = Hide everything except heroes and monsters