Heat Signature Cheats
Submitted by: David K.
The Seven Step Guide:
Written by Sir Brodacious.
A quick tutorial for a strategy that makes difficult assassination missions
easy, even with starting gear. This also makes certain related achievement
rather trivial to obtain.
* Find a ship (ideally one that’s rather easy to take).
This could even be a ship you secured during another mission.
* Secure the ship.
* Fly it to your base.
* Find a mission. The missions you get are randomized, so you may
have to fly to another base.
* Fly the ship directly into the path the enemy ship is on, between
it and the station. Be care not to over shoot, big ships have no
* Fire at their ship, and then fly into the ship.
Be prepared to catch yourself.
Tips & Tricks:
* Read every tooltip! This one is underline because it’s important. Heat
Signature tells you almost everything in-game, and what it doesn’t
explicitly tell you can be inferred based on what it does tell you.
* Hold F to speed up time by 6x. Immensely useful when you’re waiting
for a guard to leave their group or when approaching a ship.
* Destroyed rooms act as impromptu airlocks. However, since there’s no
door between your pod and the ship, enemies can see you through the
* You can attack random ships by just flying around. Ships will usually
be specific to the faction whose space you are in, and will always
have a time limit (since they are always heading to a station).
Useful for gearing up from crates before attempting more difficult missions.
* Guard corpses can be used to prop open doors. Useful for using Sidewinders.
* Thrown objects cause noises when they hit walls. Useful for attracting
guard attention without using guns. Be warned: guns will go off if thrown
against a wall!
* Guards are not alerted by your unconscious body.
This one is a little ridiculous, actually. If a guard spots you, as
long as you knock yourself out before they shout intruder, the alarm
won’t sound. You can use this to your advantage to prevent an otherwise
* Subverters will remove the lock from a key door. Subverter grenades are
especially useful if multiple key doors are next to each other.
* You can permanently advance through sections by using Visitors twice or
more in a row. The most recent start location will be your final return
location, so with enough Visitors you can effectively teleport the entire
length of a ship.
* All guards will die if spaced. If you can lure a guard to a room and then
cause a breach (shoot out the window or blow the room), if won’t matter if
they are shielded or armored.
* You do not have to complete a mission to recharge items. As long as the
ship doesn’t have a time limit, you’re welcome to go to a station and
* Keys of a higher number work on that number lock and below. Since key
cloners usually have limited uses, you should seek ouy keys which are
one or two higher than your current section.
* You can grab enemies the moment you harm them with a melee attack.
Useful to keep them from flying into another guard’s vision.
Fastest Way to Liberate Stations:
Written by Psiclone
This guide shows the fastest way to liberate stations using the Foundry Brick.
Step #1: Complete a couple missions. Once you have $40 buy the Foundry Brick.
Step #2: Fly to a station in Glitch space.
Step #3: Accept an audacious or mistake assassination mission.
Step #4: If there are none. Go to the character change area and then select
your character again to reset the mission board.
Step #5: Crash into the section of the ship containing the assassination target.
Step #6: Repeat until your character inspires less than 75% liberation.
Step #7: Select a new character and go to step one.
Simple Trick for Infinite Money:
Written by WarpSpider
-=Sell Your Grenades=-
This is mainly targeted toward mid to late game money grinding, as some players
may find getting the required equipment to be dificult in the very beginning.
Step #1: Aquire a restockable, or preferably self-charging, REMOTE grenade
launcher. (Do not attempt with impact or timed grenades.)
Step #2: Clear a ship so you wont be disturbed.
Step #3: Launch all of your remote grenades.
Step #4: Open inventory and send all of the remote grenades to your stash.
Step #5: If your grenade launcher is self charging, speed up time repeating
steps 3 and 4, if not skip to step 6.
Step #6: Return to a friendly station, access the stash, profit.