Submitted by: David K.
Game Wizard Codes:
Written by Thundereagle
Here you can find all game wizard codes.
ALEXKOLE – 99999 Gold.
SEPPINOT – Infinite Jumps.
NINPIOUS – Invincibility.
TEYETPAX – Jetpack.
UNKLZXXG – Infinite mana.
GKZNATEI – Max XP.
ATPGNING – Over the top gore.
PAINSAVV – Chainsaw Mode.
-=Where to Use the Game Codes=-
The book is in the area after you fight the werewolf at night.
All the way to the right, ground level.
Option menu can enable the code too.
And then use the save statue to input the code.
How to get the “Redemption” ending:
Written by Duskton
There’s a guide on how to get the redemption ending (and free will sacrifice)
already but it’s in Spanish, so I translated the guide into English, I hope
the guide helps you as much as it did for me. If you have a issue.
* Help PAIMON, the villager who turns into a monster.
* COMPLETE all five castles, without activating or following any of the side
activities. Just complete the castles and collect everything that helps you on
your adventure. Especially teleportation magic, which will allow you to speed
up the process.
* Now activates the secondary ones in DARSOV, both the one of the guards that
are in the base, and the one of Josephine in the INN.
* COMPLETE the barn secondary, but when you exit the building, use lightning
magic to set it on fire. Do not go to the guard to communicate the end of the
* Go to the area where the Hermitage lives, at the beginning of the game and
tell him that you will burn all the villages. Then, proceed to burn ALL the
* Go to the wanderers’ camp and accept the secondary activity of destroying
the HOLY BOOK. Then go to the DARSOV church and destroy the book that is on
* Go to Arkos and talk to Phillipe at the Inn for the password. Go to the cult
hideout at the top of Arkos and give them the password. Take on the sideline of
killing handsome Hans. He also talks to the cult leader and accepts the mission
to kill Jarvis. But DO NOT kill either of them…yet.
* By this point, you will have done everything necessary to be “bad”. Now we
must tip the scales to goodness: remove the skeleton that haunts Josephine in
Darsov. Kill the bandits on the bridge, spare Handsome Hans’s life, and finally
turn in the missions at the Darsov base.
* Also, complete Michael’s quest in Kastki (world of dreams), and eliminate the
skeleton that haunts Caroline in her mother’s house. Kick the bums out of the
camp and donate some of your profits to the poor (NOTE: at this point you may
not be able to leave a donation because the exorcism side quest has been
* Go to Arkos and eliminate the man who asks you to destroy the dam. That should
be enough for the soldiers at the Arkos base to ask you to save Wilfred and spy
on the cult.
* Said and done, go save Wilfred using a potion and return to the cult base on
top of Arkos. Talk to the cult leader, then head back to the soldiers’ base on
Arkos to deliver the good news.
* Before finishing, go to the first house in Arkos to find Jarvis (the soldier
with the halberd) and use teleportation magic to bring him to the cult and perform
the initiation rite. You are now officially a member of the bad guys club.
* Lastly, go to the castle whose entrance required you to destroy all five gems
in order to enter and defeat the basic boss.